Saturday, April 19, 2014

Liebster Award



As the title suggest I was nominated for a Liebster Award awhile back by Elizabeth from Little Beauty Blog. It was so nice of her to nominate me and I'm sorry I'm only getting around to do this post now. 
You should go check her out, her blog is amazing! 



1. What's one beauty product you can't live without?
Probably my L'OrĂ©al Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim Eyeliner! 

2. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would really like to be able to copy others' superpowers so I could have a lot of different ones. But if I was the only one with a superpower it should be telekinesis. 

3. What is your favourite brand of makeup?
It's a tough choice but I think I'll go with Maybelline. 


4. If you could visit any time period, what would it be and why?
I would LOVE to be a teenager in the 90's because of the music and culture.


5. What is your biggest addiction?
Music. Whether it's downloaded, CDs or Vinyls. I never grow tired of finding new music. 


6. What is your favourite TV show?
Supernatural and Gilmore Girls are my ultimate favorites but I really like My Mad Fat Diary, Teen Wolf and American Horror Story as well. 


7. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I can't think of a specific episode right now... But whenever I stumble over my own feet in public and barely manage to save myself from landing face-first on the ground I get a bit embarrassed. 

8. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Fun fact, when I was 15 I had this really strong urge to change my name to Isabella and actually managed to convince my parents to let me do it. I changed my mind before I actually managed to change my name though. 


9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I would almost be 30 in 10 years and that's actually really difficult to wrap my head around. But I guess I would like to see myself doing something I was happy with. Preferably married to a band member.  


10. Would you rather be famous or be the best friend of someone famous?
The best friend of someone famous. 


11. What is your earliest memory?
My earliest memory is a nightmare I had when I was 5 years old, as weird as that is. 

Now for my questions;

1. What is your number one favorite thing to blog about? 
2. What/who is your favorite band/solo artist?
3. What is currently your favorite song?
4. What is your favorite breakfast? 
5. What is the one piece of clothing you absolutely have to have in your wardrobe?
6. Who did you see at your first concert? 
7. What do you look forward to the most during the year?
8. What is your favorite make-up product?
9. What are your dreams for the future?
10. Do you have any bad habits?
11. If you should make a playlist for your life with 5 songs, what songs would be on it? 

You can nominate yourself if you feel like it, just let me know in a comment I'd love to check it  out! But I'll nominate Lene, Katarina and Rikki just to get it all started! 

xx Sisse



No comments :

Post a Comment