Monday, April 7, 2014

Manic Music!




First of all let me start by saying sorry for not posting anything for almost a week now! I've been sick and didn't have the energy to post anything remotely interesting and instead of telling you of my illness I though I might as well wait. So let's get this started!

I wanted to give you a round-up of what's been happening in the part of the music world that I find interesting, since it's actually been a busy and expensive week. 

Last Monday,I think, my friend told me that Ed Sheeran would play a live show in Denmark in the fall and as you can imagine panic broke out. From the moment I found out I just wanted to get my hands on a ticket as fast as possible. Friday arrived and I was ready at the exact time the tickets would be put for sale. I had never imagined the intense stress that would follow because immediately I ended up in line! Now, I did expect the tickets to sell out but not in an hour. But that's what happened. I had to get three tickets, one for me and two for some friends. I ended up with number 260-something in the line and there would only be 3.000 tickets available. I really panicked but got through in 15 minutes time - phew! My friend Kat managed to get tickets well.She sat right next to me but got something like 400 numbers behind me in the line there was a huge press on the site. Anyway we got all the tickets we needed and that was the important part even though it was really stress-full. So yeah, Ed Sheeran we're ready for you in Copenhagen! If you didn't manage to get tickets there just might be hope for you, cause rumor has it that Ed's management will try to book him into bigger venues since it was basically all over Europe the tickets went so fast. So keep your fingers crossed! Enjoy his new single "Sing"! 

Kat also got me hooked on The Kooks since she wanted me to go with her to their concert here in Copenhagen this summer, so naturally I gave them a listen and they are so good. So that was two concert tickets I had to buy, but I regret nothing. I'm sure both shows will be amazing and I'm going with Kat and Lene for both of them and for the Ed Sheeran concert a bunch of our friends will join us,  and I just know it's gonna be amazing. When it comes to music this year will be pretty good let me tell ya. 

I hope you all will get to see some of your favorite artists this year! x  

No comments :

Post a Comment