Tuesday, April 1, 2014

TUNEY TUESDAY featuring Lewis Watson




Your tunes for the day are delivered to you by this guy, Lewis Watson. He is a British singer-songwriter with an amazing talent. He's got some different singles and EPs out and as I write you can now pre-order his debut album The Morning. The album have got both completely new songs and songs from former EPs such as Into the Wild and Sink or Swim (one of my favorites). His music is a bit of pop but you know not poppy-pop. More the acoustic-guitar-and-amazing-voice kinda pop. The artist who comes closest to the kind of music Lewis makes would probably be Ed Sheeran in my opinion but their music is still very different form one another. 

I really think we can expect even greater things from this guy than we have seen so far, and I can't wait until summer when I'm seeing him play live in a small bar in Copenhagen! Go check him out if you haven't already. xx 

You can keep up to date with music and tour dates here.
Follow Lewis on Instagram here.
And on Twitter here.   

No comments :

Post a Comment