Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TUNEY TUESDAY l Christmas Edition




Yes my friends, Christmas is upon us! Even though I always think to myself all throughout November "Geez, it's almost December", it always manages to sneak up on me, which usually results in me being late with Christmas decorations and cookie-baking. This year was no exception! But just to set the mood as proper Christmassy I thought I'd create a Christmas playlist. 

Favorite Christmas songs are often personal favorites and everybody has got a different song they prefer. My list is definitely marked by my parents as they each have specific songs they love to listen to during Christmas and I've got my own favorites as well, so as with everything else during Christmas it's definitely influenced by traditions. 

So if you're still struggling to get in the Christmas spirit give this list a listen and maybe it'll help you on your way to a glittery and cookie-craving mood (but who doesn't crave cookies all year long?)
What's your most loved Christmas song? 

xx Sisse  

No comments :

Post a Comment