Tuesday, December 9, 2014

TUNEY TUESDAY l The Kooks


We're well into the official Christmas month and maybe you've had it up to here (imagine me waving my hand somewhere over my head) with jolly Christmas music. If that is the case then do not fear - this playlist is not remotely holiday-ish. 

This summer I was properly introduced to The Kooks. I mean, I've heard of them and their music before but when I bought a ticket for their concert in Copenhagen I became a proper and proud fan. All their albums are good. And I mean all of them. So this playlist is not so much a Top Ten but more a small collection of some of my favorites. I think If I had to, I'd say that Inside In / Inside Out, Junk Of The Heart and their newest album Listen are my favorites. So that actually only leaves out one of their full-length albums... Well, it's difficult! I'll just pronounce Listen as my all-time favorite, 'cause it's always nice to introduce new listeners to the newest music - so go listen to Listen! Or to this playlist to get a general feel of the band. 

If you like Arctic Monkeys, The Vaccines and/or The Killers then I think these guys are for you. 
Hope you'll enjoy it!

xx Sisse 

No comments :

Post a Comment