Tuesday, March 11, 2014

LIVE IN CONCERT - Haim





Let me start by apologizing for the bad quality of the pictures - at concerts I only use my phone.

Even though we're only in March now I've already been to quite a few concerts which is amazing. Sadly, my computer has deleted my pictures from most of the concerts (I only just discovered this and I almost started crying) but I do have the pictures from some of the concerts. One of these was luckily the Haim concert.

In order to give you a feel of my taste in music, so you know what you can expect to find on here, I thought I would write a short-ish post on each of them. 

The Haim concert was pretty amazing and the three sisters are SO cool - basically I just wanted to throw on a leather jacket and join them on the road. They managed to connect alright with the audience but there was a sort of distance most of the time. But nothing that bothered me really. The extended/changed/live versions of their songs were in some cases even better than the album versions! All three of them showed off their musical talents on various guitars, drums and such. Oh yeah, they sang too (duh) which was so impressive. No auto-tune needed for those girls. If you have the chance, go see them! 

My favorite song of theirs is My Song 5 by the way. 

Concerts you can expect posts on are; James Arthur, All Time Low and Tom Odell. I've also seen Twenty One Pilots this year, which have been my favorite one so far, but those pictures were deleted! Last year I went to see Imagine Dragons, Bastille and The 1975 (and Paramore and Green Day very early on) but those were deleted as well - sigh.   

No comments :

Post a Comment