Saturday, January 24, 2015

Take A Step Into The Wild...







Or something that can at least resemble the wild a bit. On of my goals for this year is to get out in nature more often. I was never the kid that enjoyed climbing in trees and the possibility of falling down always scared me. But recently I've felt a need to get out and explore nature more. Maybe it sounds silly and the local forrest might not be the greatest adventure, but you can't deny the beauty of it. I walked around in mud and puddles with my friend Lene last week, and it was really enjoyable. The most recent addition to my bucket-list is to visit Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado, but for now the Danish woods will have to do. I'll probably share pics and such here more often, just because it keeps me motivated and I love to see beautiful pictures of nature myself. 

xx Sisse 

No comments :

Post a Comment