Tuesday, January 20, 2015

TUNEY TUESDAY l feat. The Front Bottoms


I think this band is very much hit-or-miss. I recently started listening to their music more often and I'm caught in it. The Talon Of The Hawk album is my favorite and it helped me survive the finals season. If you've spend any time on tumblr then you've probably seen some of their lyrics in the form of some fancy art type, 'cause it seems like people find them appropriate for that. 

The lyrics are really good and if you like a mix of genres, more specifically rock/punk/pop, then you should check them out. The music is pretty special, so it might take some time to get used to, and to relate to the songs, but one you do you'll be caught as well. As I said, I haven't listened to them for long, so I don't really know much about them, but I know that I like their music. And that's all that matters right? The list is a mix of some of my favorites,and if you're all new to them then I recommend checking out Talon Of The Hawk first, it's really good. 

xx Sisse

No comments :

Post a Comment