Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas Beauty Wish List


Is Christmas slowly sneaking up on you? All of a sudden it's almost, soon-ish Christmas and that is the most wonderful time of the year as you probably know (if you don't agree, then you won't like this post at all you Scrooge). It might seem a bit early to have already made a wish list but my mom always start asking for my wishes when we hit November because I "always want something she has to order online" and she's one of those people who do not trust the online world, so better safe than sorry. As soon as I start my list it often go completely off track and if I don't grip tight on to my self-control I end up with a list that is miles ling. This year I think I've managed pretty well. I'm only wishing for things that I've wanted for some time, so I know that I'll actually get a use of it. Quite the Christmas wonder if you ask me.
Above you can see some of the beauty items I'm drooling over. The Sleek palette is one of their newer ones and I love my contour palette and the highlighter in it so I would love to try this one out, as it contains three creme blushers as well and I'm getting quite fond of those. The brush is just the concealer brush from MAC, the eyeshadows I would love to get my hands on are "Honey Lust", "Naked Lunch" and "Mulch" - they would all fit nicely in my palette. The NARS blush is in the color "Douceur", which I've had is getting discontinued, so if I'm lucky I'll be able to dust it up somewhere. The last item is the "Microblur Skin Perfector" from Kiehl's and seeing as I'm running out of my current primer I'd love to give this a go.

What are your beauty wishes for Christmas?

xx Sisse

No comments :

Post a Comment