Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Edinburgh in Photos








Ever dreamt of going to Hogwarts? Well, Edinburgh might be the next best thing. A couple of weeks ago I went to Scotland to visit my friend Lene who is currently there as an exchange student - I'm not jealous at all, oh no. I went there with three other girls and we had a great time. It was just for a weekend, so there are not a lot of pictures. Funny story - when we got to the airport to go home on Sunday we realized that our tickets were for Monday. Yup, in the airport we realized that. Anyway, we got one more day there, so no complaints from my side. The only real tourist-y thing we did was to visit Edinburgh Castle, which was beautiful. We also walked past a cafĂ© where one of the Harry Potter books were actually finished, which is sort of tourist-y I guess. 

xx Sisse  

No comments :

Post a Comment