Friday, November 21, 2014

If You Were To Buy A New Foundation...



... I'd recommend any of these three. Seeing as this is my first attempt at a beauty post I thought I'd keep it nice and simple. So I'll throw my two cents in there, and share with you my thoughts on these products. Enjoy! 

Burjois "123 Perfect Foundation",
I know people usually save the best for last but let's just put it in the top where it belongs. Not that this foundation is necessarily better than the other, it just works really well for me. It's supposed to work against dark circles, dull complexion and redness. My skin has never been a huge problem for me but my eyes are always fairly baggy and dark to look at. My own theory is that they're quite deep set and because of that I always look tired and a bit sick. Not much can be done about that, except caking on some concealer. But no more! This foundation does wonders for my grey-ish eye area, and I've never seen any difference in that with other products. The matte finish is nice as well, and it doesn't make my skin look dried out. And all that at a good price! So if you suffer from any of the problems this is supposed to work against I suggest you try it out. 

Nars "Sheer Glow Foundation",
This gem was on the top of my to-by list when I went to New York, seeing as beauty bits are generally cheaper in the States. By now, every person online with the slightest interest in makeup has heard about this. I tried this out last winter I think, and absolutely loved it. It gives quite a nice glow but I often prefer a matte finish, so sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming. It's not too glowy, it's just pretty different from what I'm used to. Your skin does end up looking amazing though, and the coverage is nice and buildable. There is a matte version of this as well, if you tend to have oily skin. If you feel like splurging a bit on you foundation, this would be a good pick.

Rimmel "Match Perfection Foundation", 
This foundation has been my favorite over summer - as you might can see from the slightly darker shade. I've been told that it's supposed to match your skin a bit, so even if you can't find the perfect shade this should be able to help you out. The coverage is quite good and I never really needed to add to it or anything. It's quite thick but I still find it easy to buff into your skin as long as you don't go over-board with it. The finish is somehow a mix between glowy and matte and I find it pretty natural. As for drugstore foundations this is one of my favorites, so if you want to try out a nice product without breaking your bank this would be a good choice. 

Hope you found this post helpful! I'll probably do more beauty/non-music related posts in the future, so if you have any suggestions please let me know!

xx Sisse  

No comments :

Post a Comment